How to make your own ice creams
Making your own ice creams, easy and so done! With the beautiful weather of the past week you keep eating them anyway? We do.
I always have ice cream in the freezer. Not just for nice weather, but how about a tooth through the lip.
Summer drinks and ice creams
The tastiest summer drinks are easy to make yourself, it’s super tasty and fresh. Ideal for the hot summer days, if you are looking for tips for summer drinks, check out my Pinterest board Seasons. Ice creams are also easy to make yourself.
Not only delicious, but also always at home.
Make your own ice creams
A few years ago I bought molds for one euro to make my own ice creams. These molds are ideal. I never do anything difficult and just put all the ingredients together in the mold and place the stick on it.
What can you make?
- Yogurt with blueberries or whatever kind of fruit you have in the house. I always choose the ‘sweet fruits’ species.
- Instead of yogurt, you can use Greek yogurt or cottage cheese.
- Yogurt with orange juice.
- Kiwi with strawberries. First mash the kiwi and strawberries separately until had and then the strawberries in the holder and the kiwi on top. When you puree fruit in the blender you can make the most fun and beautiful ice creams.
- Mixing water with fruit.
- Lemonade with water in the molds.
- Fruit juice. You can use all flavors of fruit juices and syrups to make delicious and refreshing ice cream.
Make sure that the ice creams really do spend a long time ( I always count a day) in the freezer.